Blockchain is becoming important day by day. In the year 2009, blockchain emerged as Bitcoin, but now it has become a mainstream technology. Nowadays, blockchain has various working functionality apart from bitcoin. It is being used in industries, healthcare technology, supply chain, logistics, and many other technology fields. It was designed and developed to create efficient and transparent business processes. According to experts, the blockchain market size is expected to grow 39.7 billion USD in 2025. This tremendous growth makes the increasing need for blockchain platforms. Here we will discuss the 10 best blockchain platforms to use and to build a blockchain embedded ecosystem surely and quickly.
IBM is the pioneer company to use blockchain for creating efficient and transparent business operations. The blockchain platform of IBM is a popular platform to use. This platform provides a managed and full-stack blockchain-as-a-service offering that allows users to deploy their blockchain components in a user choice environment. Users can create, use, and grow their blockchain network by using this IBM blockchain platform.
- It provides a 30 days free trial for users.
- It is connected to the free IBM cloud Kubernetes cluster.
- It is an open-source and community-based platform.
- It offers a permission network.
- This platform supports Go and Java programming languages.
Tron is known as an operating system that is based on Blockchain. It mainly allows users to build decentralized apps and exchange media assets. The TRX currency is being used to obtain access to specific operating software functionalities. As a result, the token’s primary function is to be used on the Tron platform. Tron was created with one particular goal: to assist content producers in getting better compensated for their labor. The platform is based on a few ideas; one of them is that all information on the forum is open and not under the jurisdiction of central power. Content providers can be rewarded with digital assets, like the TRX currency or other currencies backed by TRX, in exchange for their work.
- This platform is a high-performance one, and it can handle 2000 transactions per second.
- It provides high scalability and throughput to users.
- It has Multi-language extension functionality.
- It has the advantage of eliminating counterfeit chains.
Stellar is a digital currency technology-based payment protocol. It handles millions of transactions every day. It enables cross-border payments between any two currencies in a matter of seconds. It resembles other blockchain-based coins in several aspects. On the other hand, Stellar.org, or perhaps the Stellar Development Foundation, is just a non-profit organization dedicated to financial inclusion, tool advancement, and social projects in the Stellar system. The stellar staff produces programming for the Stellar network. However, the software is separate from the company. It also provides the benefits of creation, trading, and sending digital representations of all forms of money, like, dollars, bitcoin, pesos, and much more. The public owns this blockchain platform because a transaction’s basic charge on the Stellar platform is a small fee connected with every transaction execution. This charge is not intended to generate a profit. It serves as a deterrence to malicious behavior.
- This platform has a decentralized and open database.
- It takes only 2-3 seconds for confirmation of transactions.
- Steller allows multi signatures and smart contracts.
- It has a fixed 1% of annual inflation.
Tezos founded by Arthur Breitman and Kathleen Breitman. It is designed to provide safe and correctness of code for digital assets and high-value cases. It an open-source blockchain platform that is used across the globe for creating a decentralized blockchain network. It performs the peer-peer transaction and can deploy intelligent contacts. It is a self-governing blockchain platform. The self-amending cryptographic mechanism of Tezos is different, and this feature makes it unique from all other blockchain platforms.
- It works on the self-amendment protocol.
- It gives delegated proof of stake consensus mechanism and on-chain governance.
- It has smart contracts and formal verification.
Corda is widely known as a business-oriented open-source blockchain initiative. Corda can create interconnected blockchain systems that enable transactions to be carried out safely and confidentially. It’s an innovative contract platform. It allows firms to deal seamlessly with one another. It permits companies to keep track of transaction operations in a shared ledger, eliminating the requirement for participating individuals to double-check their transactions after engaging with one another. It is mainly used in sectors like construction, health, and finance.
- It provides better security.
- This platform is agile and flexible.
- It is an open-source blockchain platform that allows open design and development processes.
Ethereum, also known as ETH, is a leading blockchain platform these days. It allows users to create new financial applications, decentralize markets, make games, cryptocurrency wallets, and much more. The main aim of this platform is to nullify the third parties’ access who save data for further financial instrument tracking. Ethereum has the largest community of core protocol developers, crypto-economic researchers, cypherpunks, and mining organizations.
- This platform gives the advantage of rapid deployment.
- It has Smart Contracts Functionality and Turing completeness.
- It provides the feature of tokenization.
- It is a proof-to-work-based system.
- Supports Python and c++ programming languages.